You may be at the point wherein you are not sure any more about what you are going to do in your life. You may be rich and successful or you may feel like you are being a nuisance to society. You know that you can always be finding the peace that you are looking for by going back to God. Going back to God is easy because he will accept you with open arms but the main thing that will be harder to do is to make sure that you will stay devoted to God. How do you think will you be able to manage this?
There are some things that you can do in order to become a devoted Christian such as the following:
- Start reading the bible. When was the last time that you have read the bible? If it has been a long time, you can restart your devotion by reading now. There are different things written there that are about God. How will you understand Him if you do not understand the things that he did? This is the same with searching for the right BJJ in London Ontario. You know that you have to read up a lot before making a decision.
- Try to find moments wherein you are experiencing God in your life. There will be days when you do not feel naturally happy because you have not accepted God yet. You can start looking for God in the people that you meet and the people that you already know. Find happiness even in the most negative things because you know that God will lead the way.
- There is a big possibility that you have had some problems with other people before. When you prolong the anger, you are only hurting yourself because you are the one who is feeling the pain and not the other person. It will be harder to forget but if you have already forgiven someone, you know that you will not feel bad about the person anymore. Sometimes, this is the best thing that you can do.
- Start learning new things about God. Like mentioned earlier, you can always be devoted to God and learn new things about him from reading the Bible. But you can also learn more if you would start meeting new people who will gladly share their experiences with you. You may want to talk with people from all walks of life in order to get a chance to see situations differently in their eyes.
- Live the life that God has planned for you to live. God has all the right plans for you but you may be too stubborn enough to accept it. Remember that God knows best so you can live your life according to His plans. Do not worry because He will guide you every step of the way.
You know that you can always be a good person who loves God and you can be a devoted Christian.